We rely on our close relationships with agents to ensure a steady flow of the right kind of properties can be found in time to meet our end client’s needs.
When taking on new property we operate from a demand driven perspective, only sourcing new property when we have the demand to fill it, allowing us to offer premium rates and quick decisions.
We combine a mix of property purchases and long term leases to ensure flexibility within our portfolio. We work with both Estate Agents and Lettings Agents to supply our portfolio.
Are you an agent interested in working with CDP on the corporate let model? Call today to discuss the benefits of becoming one of our agent partners allowing you to turnover more property deals in less time.
Why work with CDP?
- Multiple Deals – We only work with a select handful of agents and once working together complete multiple deals with these agents.
- Focused Search – We know exactly what we’re looking for and are able to articulate this clearly making your search more focused.
- Quick Decisions – We know what we want and can therefore make quick decisions on your offerings. No more umming and ahhing from clients who cant make their mind up and waste your time.
- Reliable – CDP are a reliable and consistent partner, maintaining our properties to a high standard and returning them to the owner at the end of a lease in the same or better condition than they were taken on.
- Rewarded – Agents are treated as our sourcing partners, and as a result we offer sourcing fees to our agents when a deal is completed to a certain standard.
CDP works with landlords and developers in each of our locations, offering a number of solutions to their requirements, from a simple lease of their property for a fixed period at a fixed rate, all the way up to a fully managed property service.
Download our brochure for more information on our services: [LINK: “Download Brochure”]
Option 1: Property Lease – this strategy is for the more cautious property owner who wants to receive a fixed income from their property each and every month for a fixed period of time. CDP will take operate the property as accommodation for our end user clients and you will benefit from our high standards of property maintenance throughout the duration of the contract
Option 2: Property Management – This option is for the more adventurous property owner or investor where your income is tied to the occupation of the property by our end user clients. We take care of all aspects of the operations and charge a management fee as a %age of gross income to conduct this process.
Why work with CDP?
- Reliable – At the time of writing CDP currently operates 55 properties around the UK, many of which are leased from owners. Monthly fees are paid to the owners on time every month for every property.
- Professional – CDP have a clear model of business focusing on providing quality accommodation for our end users.
- Experienced – CDP are used to the activities involved in smooth operation of premium quality accommodation and have teams in place to maintain each of our properties to a high standard
If you have a property you would like to discuss with CDP, please send us an enquiry and we will get in touch to arrange a suitable time for a consultation call.
Serviced Accommodation Management
CDP Property Solutions, offer end-to-end serviced accommodation management, and marketing to clients who own or build property anywhere in London and Glasgow
Managing and maximising the profits from serviced accommodation requires far more work than traditional tenancies and can leave property owners and developers short of time and running a business they never intended to. In addition, the professionalism and service levels expected by paying customers can lead to regular service failures without the correct systems and 24 hour customer support services. CDP Apartments offers our clients a totally hands-off solution for their serviced accommodation allowing them to enjoy the levels of return possible from this property use, without the extra work and time investment required to run the property effectively.
Relax knowing that your investment is being managed by a multi award winning SA operator including SA Operator of the year for 2017. We offer our partners a range of commercial approaches, from guaranteeing a fixed rent for their property, through to income linked management fees, through to profit sharing with our partners to allow them to balance their risk and reward.
Another Happy Landlord!
Contact our team to talk the different options available for your property.